agosto 23, 2016 In Recipes
Ventresca Mousse and crushed Peaches.
- 190 g Ventresca
- 50 g Mascarpone or Cream Cheese
- 50 g Natural Yogurt
- Tiny Chopped Marinade: ½ of a lemon, ¼ teaspoon persil, ¼ teaspoon dill, ¼ teaspoon choped onion, ¼ teaspoon mint, 1/4 teaspoon choped garlic
- 150 chopped peeled peaches in syrup
- Strain the Ventresca to take out the liquid.
- In a mixer, combine Ventresca, cream cheese and yogurt.
- Out of the mixture, with a fork, combine the marinade and put the ventresca mousse into verrines.
- Strain the peaches, and put them onto the Ventresca mousse. Decorate with 1 herb.