agosto 23, 2016 In Recipes
Lemmon Pepper Tuna Sandwich
- Lemmon Pepper Tuna
- 2 Tablespoons chopped celery
- 2 Tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- 3 tablespoons mayonaise
- 2 tablespoons choped chives
- Pinch ground blackpepper
- 4 slices Avocado
- 4 slices Red bell pepper
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1 cup Mixed Green Lettuce
- 8 slices Provolone cheese
- 8 slices Ciabbata for 4 sandwiches
- 2 tablespoons Black Sesame Seeds
- In a médium bowl, combine the celery, relish, mayonnaise, chives, Siracha and pepper. Gently fold in the Tuna. Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
- Put a layer of butter on the upper slice of the Ciabatta on buth sides (inside and outside the slice). Put he sesame sedes on the outside of the upper slice and toast it in the oven.
- In the other slice put a layer of mustard and 2 slices of Provolone cheese, toast it too.
- Then take out both slices and fill them with the Tuna Mix, a layer of chopped red bell pepper, mixed Green lettuce and 4 slices of avocado. Serve immediatly.
Food styling: Arlin Clachar
Fotógrafo: Tadeuz Jalocha
Creacion de recetas y chef: María Laura Zamora de Deli Arte
Para la marca: Tonnino