agosto 23, 2016 In Recipes
Stuffed Tomatoes with Ventresca, cous-cous and Pesto
6 to 8 servings.
- 8 tomatoes
- ¾ cup cous cous
- 190 g Ventreca drained or (Garlic Tuna)
- 3 Tablespoons Pesto
- 2 tablespoons oasted flakes almonds
- Sal and freshly ground pepper
- Olive Oil Spray
- 1 cup Natural Yogurt
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon choped garlic
- 2 tablespoons choped fresh mint
- Cut a thin slice from the top of each tomato. Using a teaspoon remove the flesh an juice. Discard the flesh, place the juice and sedes in a measuring jug. Place tomato shells in a baking dish. Add enough wáter to make up ¾ cup of tomato liquid.
- Place the couscous in a bowl. Add the tomato mixture and combine. Set aside for 10 minutes. Fluff the couscous with a fork. Sir in the Ventresca, almonds, pesto, salt and freshly ground pepper.
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Fill shells with couscous. Replace tops on each tomato. Spray gently with olive oil. Bake for 15 minutes.
- Mix the yogurt, lemon juice, garlic and mint. Serve tomatoes with the natural yogurt Sauce.
Food styling: Arlin Clachar
Fotógrafo: Tadeuz Jalocha
Creacion de recetas y chef: María Laura Zamora de Deli Arte
Para la marca: Tonnino